LasikPlus Vision Center
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Parking is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Free valet parking is available at the main entrance to Memorial Hospital of Miramar – Medical Office Building. Please park only in designated spots or use the valet service.
Your Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Team
Meet Kenneth Karp, M.D.
Dr. Karp has been performing laser vision correction for 12 years, three of which have been spent at LasikPlus. In total, Dr. Karp has performed over 6,000 laser vision corrections.
Dr. Karp is a member of Liga International and also serves as a Voluntary Assistant Professor at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute.
“Helping patients with their vision needs is very gratifying work. LASIK changes people’s lives literally in seconds.”
In his free time, Dr. Karp enjoys jogging, volunteer work, and spending time with his wife and two children.
- University of Michigan, B.S.
- University of Michigan, M.D.
- University of Chicago, Ophthalmology
- Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center, Cornea and Refractive Surgery
Certifications, Affiliations, Memberships
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Miami Ophthalmological Society
- American Board of Ophthalmology