Dr. Thomas has been performing laser vision correction for 17 years and has performed over 24,000 laser vision corrections. He uses multiple laser platforms to offer patients a variety of bladeless treatment options.
Dr. Thomas has also performed thousands of cataract procedures. He is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and has completed a cornea & refractive surgery fellowship at the University Hospitals of Cleveland. He has taught and assisted residents in how to successfully perform advanced, no stitch cataract surgery and other intraocular procedures. He is also a diplomat of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Dr. Thomas is married and is the proud father of three. He may often be seen attending hockey games or playing
tennis or golf with his family.
“I love being a laser vision correction surgeon at LasikPlus. Myself, and my experienced and friendly team of associates, are given access to customized technology that enables us to have an immediate and positive impact on our patients’ lives. It is very gratifying to allow most people to see better than they have in decades!”
- The College of Wooster, B.A.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, M.D.
- The University of Hawaii Integrated Transitional Program, Internship
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency
- Case Western Reserve University /University Hospitals of Cleveland, Cornea/External Disease/Refractive Surgery
Certifications, Affiliations, Memberships
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Ohio State Medical Association
- Cleveland Ophthalmology Society